Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's All about the Risk!

In my classes, I've consistently taught that great art doesn't happen without taking risks because, specifically, fear and creativity cannot co-exist!

This is my big move toward committing to my new blog. My previous blog venue, Powodzenia.wordpress.com, has had 20,000 hits in the last year-and-a-half, the last 10,000 of which have been since Easter 2010.

With that kind of response, I figure it's time to start looking toward trusting my blog to help provide for our family; thus, the move to Blogger!  If you'd like to read some of my earlier work, take a look at http://powodzenia.wordpress.com/.

I look forward to having my readers on board here in my new home. The same writing will populate these stories. The same intention to tell stories that are of interest to others as well as providing a glimpse into my bouncy mind.

I appreciate everyone's following my path as it leads here.

Welcome to my new home!

James

___________________

For blogs of myriad interests, visit alphainventions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment